Tips to Keep Fit: Starting Your Healthy Lifestyle

okay guys so my first 10 is to simply make a plan right now on your favorite notebook how many days a week you wanna work out what you want to focus on write down your goals everything right back you wanna visually through this every morning as a nice reminder up just your calls and why are you doing this and it's a very nice way to lay out your work out that way of knowing this get them and it's just perfect for if you just beginning ready to help out a little man and a nice to do it every day clear goals

my second 10 to find out of it friend to work that way and milk reckless I was actually over at the end have today and we're fucking help pal another quick test two milk at I have a full day on that only LL but it is so helpful and savior when you're in a rash or if you just feel anything don't wanna cut and I have a friend that is also into things like sales you keep you on track and you guys can share all lot of each other

next is of course to pick yourself up some new workout gear nothing makes me happier menu workout clothes I could you not there am I right lady cell I had and you wanna my favorite workout clothing stores and at a few anything ad model them for you hey girl yeah making a plan with getting your workout clothes one of my favorite things recently has then I need felony I had it not only as a necklace but I also clip it onto my clothing I can probably have been testing it out do I haven't seen it because they didn't want to say anything yeah I've been trying it out and I'm obsessed with it it's so versatile as you see here and when that way just my normal I layer network from my call causes on filter change so when I work out I usually have it but I might Piazza retract

because I think when you first start with this new lifestyle it really makes you aware of how much you're moving flashing me stop moving cell in perfect and just keeps you aware and keep you moving and its stylish a ship

meet next 10 is to pick up to healthy village I just went to Whole Foods Company close the store to me but an historic a sprits and vegetable and your helping and I love stocking up on fresh fruits and vegetables and just lean protein and nothing make me happier than having a fresh French I love colorful failed and just drinking a gallon of water

be make sure all my in Tibet Marie think happened to the I L and everything like back at my last to simply get moving guys back to them event it is just cell so important just 10 min whatever you when can I simply went into her courtyard and I was just James fun little exercise in I do a lot of the norm with great people don't realize that even if you don't go to jail even if you do margin just incorporating something here I'm just doing some air squats maturities greater at the top L people think that that might have to be here thanks seriously overpowering think may get find that you'll stick with it and just grab your friend called healthy writer both and everything is just fine to play out I just keep it fun keep it light inch a ship called guys

No comments:

Post a Comment